Sunday, May 20, 2018

Nasturtium Seeds and An Acorn Tile

I found the seeds for trailing nasturtiums and bought 4 packets. I have already planted 2 packets in various planters in my front garden. It has rained every day since and I have turned on my heat twice. Mother Nature is still on a rampage of sorts but I'm ever hopeful the seeds will do their thing and give me a wonderful display. Fingers Crossed. I will put in supports for the ones I want to climb and leave the rest alone so they can trail.
The fabulous blue acorn tile was purchased at the same estate sale as my silver trophy. I adore the impressed acorn design, the intense blue color, and just looking at it makes me happy. Enjoy your Sunday. xo

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh, I love the tile! Does it have any markings on the back to indicate its origin?

Content in a Cottage said...

Kathy.....I can't find the pattern on Google. There is an impressed mark on the back "Fantastic Tiles" -- it must be an old pattern. There is good age patina on the back. I love it too.
xo, Rosemary